Who am I?
I obviously like FreeBSD
unix since 1992
freebsd since 1993
studied maths & comp. sciences in Vienna
founding member funkfeuer.at network
What is here?
- Javor, D., Kaplan, H., Kaplan, A., Puchner, S. B., Krestan, C., & Baltzer, P. (2020). Deep learning analysis provides accurate COVID-19 diagnosis on chest computed tomography. European journal of radiology, 133, 109402. Advance online publication. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrad.2020.109402
- "Neural Network-Based Technique for Android Smartphone Applications Classification", Roman Graf, Aaron Kaplan, Ross King. 2019 11th International Conference on Cyber Conflict Silent Battle, 2019
- "Towards estimating the untapped potential: A global malicious rDDoS mean capacity estimate", Chatham House, Journal of Cyber Policy, August 2017. (original (paywall) and as a local copy since it is creative commons anyway. Actually tandfonline is breaking the "NC" part of the creative commons license)
- RIPE-658, "Sources of Abuse Contact Information for Abuse Handlers", A. Kaplan, Mirjam Kühne, Christian Teuschel. February 2016
- Applied Crypto Hardening, L. Aaron Kaplan, et al. 2013
- IETF draft draft-dulaunoy-kaplan-passive-dns-cof, Alexandre Dulaunoy, Kaplan, Paul Vixie, Henry Stern.
- A case for research with and on community networks, Bart Braem, et al.
- KSVS2011: Detecting Incidents in Wireless Mesh networks using Flow and Routing Information, L. Braun, A.Klein, L. Aaron Kaplan, Georg Carle
- An Analysis of the Skype IMBot Logic and Functionality, C.Wojner, L. Aaron Kaplan, CERT.at, 2010
- Packet Sequence Number based ETX Metric for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, H. Rogge, E. Baccelli, A. Kaplan, 2009
- Patching Nameservers: Austria reacts to VU#800113, Otmar Lendl and L. Aaron Kaplan CERT.at, Vienna 2008
- yaccviso a tool for visualizing yacc grammars, TU Wien, Oct 2006
- FreeBSD Handbook, IPv6, L. Aaron Kaplan, Internet Publication, 2004.
- (funstuff) Battling with the RIPE database, I managed to publish
I give regular talks such as
More talks are coming as I get to adding them.
I accept Bitcoins!