Who am I?
I obviously like FreeBSD
unix since 1992
freebsd since 1993
studied maths & comp. sciences in Vienna
founding member funkfeuer.at network
What is here?
- Battling with the RIPE database, I managed to publish
- IETF draft draft-dulaunoy-kaplan-passive-dns-cof, Alexandre Dulaunoy, Kaplan, Paul Vixie, Henry Stern.
- Applied Crypto Hardening, L. Aaron Kaplan, et al.
- A case for research with and on community networks, Bart Braem, et al.
- KSVS2011: Detecting Incidents in Wireless Mesh networks using Flow and Routing Information, L. Braun, A.Klein, L. Aaron Kaplan, Georg Carle
- An Analysis of the Skype IMBot Logic and Functionality, C.Wojner, L. Aaron Kaplan, CERT.at, 2010
- Packet Sequence Number based ETX Metric for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, H. Rogge, E. Baccelli, A. Kaplan, 2009
- Patching Nameservers: Austria reacts to VU#800113, Otmar Lendl and L. Aaron Kaplan CERT.at, Vienna 2008
- yaccviso a tool for visualizing yacc grammars, TU Wien, Oct 2006
- FreeBSD Handbook, IPv6, L. Aaron Kaplan, Internet Publication, 2004.
I give regular talks such as at the CCC: in 2009.
More talks are coming as I get to adding them.
I accept Bitcoins!